Too much time

I realize that a great many of my readers and friends have been asking themselves the question, "seriously, what does that girl do with all of her time?" So to clarify and perhaps redeem myself (not likely), I present exhibits both A and B to speak on my behalf.
Exhibit A: Hamburger cupcakes
 I made these adorable lil' guys for my church's youth group for the initiation of our current study: "The Blessed Burger" (Pastor Ryan's visual analogy for Matthew 5). Made from vanilla cupcakes, chocolate brownies, & a slathering of dyed frosting.
Exhibit B: Doctor Who TARDIS shirt 
In addition to edible art, I have applied myself to the endless possibilities for wearable art! Note this incredibly beautiful (i.e. geeky) shirt made from a soon-to-be-donated-to-Good-Will black T & a Clorox spray bottle - then of course enhanced with acrylic paint & an old toothbrush.

     Alright, well, I of course have also been studying, watching History Channel documentaries, writing songs, cleaning, & spending hours on http://www.blueletterbible.org/index.cfm. And I realize this isn't much of a story - but I'll spare you the one I was going recount about the Target loo today... :D But have no fear, I fly out to D.C. on April 1st, and I'm sure I shall return with plenty a tale to tell! 

Comments