The spawn of boredom

Closed...
...open!

Okay, like I said, my fits of boredom have resulted in long intervals of, shall we say, distractedness? The outcome of which may arguably be less than beneficial. But I submit that there are circumstances, however few, when I can look back with pride at my accomplishments in those periods of not-doing-what-I'm-supposed-to. Take for instance my sweet action Google Nexus case I hand-crafted!! Not only is it wicked sick, but it cost me a mere $2.38!! I know, crazy crafts are my thing, but I surprised even myself with that one!
















Inspiration: Alex Kingston as River Song
In addition to crafting when I have nothing better to do, a far more dangerous past time occasionally compels me to take up a pair of scissors: I cut my hair. I have a lot of hair to work with but fear brought on by past mistakes restrains me from going *too crazy! For months now, I have been OBSESSED with Alex Kingston's (River Song from  Doctor Who) hair. I think she has the most amazing locks known to man. However, I have neither the curls nor the willingness to part with so much hair for a feat such as that. So, instead, I settled for this:
the attempted realization of the dream
You're probably saying to yourself, "I don't see anything different from what she had before!" Okay okay, it's not extreme - it just has a lot more volume. And I love it. The End.

Comments